The Minnesota Climbing Cooperative presents a photography exhibit showcasing rock climbing photography.The event will be held during Art-A-Whirl in the NE Arts district staring May 18-20, 2012.
How to Participate
- Artists are responsible for producing photographs.
- There is no fee to submit work.
- To be considered, all submissions must be received by midnight on Friday, May 4, 2012.
- Submit entries to email@example.com with “Rock Art submission” in the subject heading.
- Entries must be climbing-themed photography. Unrelated works will not be considered.
- Accepted applicants will be notified Monday May 7, 2012.
How to Display
- Unusually fragile pieces must be framed, cased, or have devices attached to insure safe and proper handling. All works, where applicable, should be properly framed and delivered READY TO HANG. No Glass Frames. Artists who choose to ship glass frames despite guidelines that state otherwise do so at their own risk. Minnesota Climbing Cooperative assumes no responsibility for damage to glass frames throughout shipment processes or the show run.